Prefabricated wooden Module "Ready to assemble" for Model Railway activity or other.
This module is delivered in Kit, very easy to assemble for all modellers (1h)
Size of the layout 90+45x59 cm, include with background 40 cm height and screws.
4 legs with height-adjustable feet optional. See detailed description below
Shipping except France metropolis upon request
0 Item Items
Possibility of pre-ordering - Available at the beginning of 2018
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Long awaited since the start of the range, now you can draw with this module some curves 65 up to 108 cm radius. (Two modules are necessary to realise a corner 90 degrees).
A real opportunity for the modelers who need progressive and realistic curves for their layout !
As illustrated, this module can only be connected on the left or right. But in combination with others (standard 118x59 cm and half 59x59 cm) we can have more modularity
This module has the same legs system as the other one, two backgrounds (big and small face) and a white band in MDF 3 mm.
You will certainly appreciate his simple assembly unless the complexity of his geometry and conception.
Real novelty for the Model Railway activity, Maketis propose you his range " Easy Module " since 2017 in order to allow you an easy and fast construction of a wooden module (layout).
With Easy Module Maketis you can play quickly with your favorites Model Trains without the constraints of joinery.
As announced and explained in our blog, this module is destined for the modellers having no place, tools, know-how or time to manage this essential step of joinery.
The " Easy Module " range developed by Maketis containts several advantages:
- All the faces of the module are connectables with each-other.
- Thanks to a game of pin and mortise on every part, the assembly of the module is simple and requires a basic equipment (screwdriver or electric screwing machine, small hammer, clamp or adhesive tape), every part is designed to have risen in a single sense, no chance to make a mistake!
- This assembly coupled with a vinyl Glue (Cléocol for example) is reliable and also will have a good resistance in time.
- The belt is strengthened by slot-in corners and allow the support of 4 feet in chrome-plated metallic tube.
- Variable height of the module from 100 to 130 cms (39,37 to 51,18 inches) or customizable according to the needs for every modeller.
- Feet are adjustable also in height thanks to 4 cm screw approximately to solve the irregularities of the ground.
- Including a background 40 cm high (15,74 inches) and facades with 3 mm Medium white prepaints around the belt in order to obtain presentable module and mask the connections.
- Belt and top plate in 10 mm medium manufactured with a digital milling machine guaranteeing an perfect assembly and squareness.
- Weight of the module 118x59 cm with feet = > less than 16 kg (35,27 pounders)
|Materials||Medium wood 10 and 3 mm thickness (0.39 or 0.11 inche)|
|Weight||16 kg (including legs)|
|Implementation||Accessible to all users - The beginners will appreciate|