• Motor switch with silent and slow motion
• Miniature scantlings 28x40mm (w x l)
• Inbuilt motor with planetary transmission
• Direct replace of electromagnetic motor switch with three-core connection
• Easy set basic position of rod
6 Item Items
Product in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
The motor switch is used for electric operation of the two-position mechanisms in models, such as turnout points or mechanical signals and barriers. The travel distance can be set in three steps, 3 mm,6mm and 9mm.
Both DC and AC power supplies are suitable, with a current consumption aprox 150 mA during motion. The mechanism has a end of travel detection switch, i.e. the control voltage can be applied permanently, to be disconnected automatically once a respective position is reached and the motion stops. For accessory and frog control purposes, there is a 1-amp switch SPDT contact with ressetable thermal protection fuse set to 0.5A short-circuit protection on the point frog.