Expert starter set for Magnorail system including:
- 180 cm flexible guide rails with chain
- 1 drive module
- 1 adjustable 12V DC motor new generation (UMc-2 high speed)
- 2 return loops
- 8 vehicle sliders for scale HO/OO, TT, N and Z (4 for H0/OO vehicles and 4 small for TT, N and Z vehicles)
Watch the video in the description below
17 Item Items
Product in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Magnorail is an original and polyvalent animation system for model train. It allows you to move HO, TT N or Z scale bicycles, vehicles or boats at different speeds on a part of your scenery, thus giving a new dynamism to your layout, in addition to the model train runs.
To add a "magical" and very original touch to this animation, Magnorail has designed an HO scale (1/87) cyclist with a realistic pedalling movement! A real eye catcher for all your visitors!
The Magnorail system is a kit to build, it consists of a plastic chain guided by a flexible track (allowing you to make your own circuit) and driven by an electric motor. In the links of the chain you will be able to place magnets and cover the whole with a thin decorative sheet (0.5mm max). On the surface, you will be able to move bikes in HO, vehicles or boats in HO, TT, N or Z also equipped with magnets.
=> If you want to know more about all the construction steps, we recommend you to have a look at our Tutorial here with many pictures
The Expert Starter Set includes all the elements needed to build a fairly large circuit:
- 180 cm of flexible track with chain
- a drive module with a new generation 12V motor UMc-2 with high speed
- 2 x 180° turning loops allowing to make a half-turn on 6 cm of diameter
- 8 vehicle sliders for scale HO/OO, TT, N and Z (4 for H0/OO vehicles and 4 small for TT, N and Z vehicles).
- 1 set of 38 magnets of various sizes for the chain and sliders
- 1 complete manual
Not included cover sheet and power supply.
If you want to integrate Magnorail into a larger project, you can add track and chain extensions with the part number UE-1.
With 1 motor you can move a maximum of 4 riders at the same time, if you wish to increase this number you can add one or more additional motors ref Umc-2 and provide a parallel connection to your power source.
Finally, to move your cyclists at the right speed, we recommend our 1-12V variable power supply ref SO-6 which you can easily connect to the motor cables thanks to its screw terminal block.
We draw your attention to the construction of the Magnorail and the kit bikes because some parts are very small (especially for the cyclist), the assembly requires experience in model making and a certain dexterity. But once finished, the result is very original and offers a nice animation!
|Implementation||un peu d'expérience et vous y parviendrez sans souci|