The decalcomania board for your depots and freight station which allows, among other things, to decorate the wagon scale ref DP3423.
3 Item Items
Product in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
You will find on this decal sheet the specific markings of our scale ref 3423 but also many illustrations of various SNCF enamelled plates that can super-detail the environment of a goods yard or a depot for example.
In order to keep production and printing costs down, we have grouped together on the same plate various markings in HO scale but also in O scale. Please note that not everything is available in the same proportions.
The inscriptions on this plate are as follows:
- Speed limit on the bridge (6 km/h)
- Limited speed on the bridge (10 and 15 km/h)
- Limited speed on the bridge (20 km/h)
- Speed limit of 15 km/h on the grill
- Deck forbidden to certain motorised vehicles
- 20 t / 30 t
- 40 t / 80 t
- 40 t / 90 t
- 50 t / 160 t
- 60 t / 120 t
- 65 t / 120 t
- 65 t / 160 t
- SNCF locomotive depot
- Walk in and out
- Beware of machines
- Square (white/red checkerboard)
- Parcel delivery
- Prohibition to go under the slings
- Plate entry and exit (front and/or rear trousers lowered)
- Access to the general shop and its outbuildings is forbidden to any person who does not have a reason for service
|Materials||décalcomanie à l'eau|
|Implementation||Accessible to all users - The beginners will appreciate|