Leg of Chrome steel with height-adjustable feet for Easy Module Maketis 118x59 cm
Please choose the height in the list below
76 Item Items
Product in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Real novelty for the Model Railway activity, Maketis propose you his range " Easy Module " since 2017 in order to allow you an easy and fast construction of a wooden module (layout).
With Easy Module Maketis you can play quickly with your favorites Model Trains without the constraints of joinery.
As announced and explained in our blog, this module is destined for the modellers having no place, tools, know-how or time to manage this essential step of joinery.
The range " Easy Module " developed by Maketis containts several advantages:
- All the faces of the module are connectables with each-other.
- Two widths correspond to a length and allows multiple combinations of connections, see examples of the different possibilities.
- Thanks to a game of pin and mortise on every part, the assembly of the module is simple and requires a basic equipment (screwdriver or electric screwing machine, small hammer, clamp or adhesive tape), every part is designed to have risen in a single sense, no chance to make a mistake!
- This assembly coupled with a vinyl Glue (Cléocol for example) is reliable and also will have a good resistance in time.
- The belt is strengthened by slot-in corners and allow the support of 4 feet in chrome-plated metallic tube.
- Variable height of the module from 100 to 130 cms (39,37 to 51,18 inches) or customizable according to the needs for every modeller.
- Feet are adjustable also in height thanks to 4 cm screw approximately to solve the irregularities of the ground.
- Including a background 40 cm high (15,74 inches) and facades with 3 mm Medium white prepaints around the belt in order to obtain presentable module and mask the connections.
- Belt and top plate in 10 mm medium manufactured with a digital milling machine guaranteeing an perfect assembly and squareness.
- Weight of the module 118x59 cm with feet => less than 16 kg (35,27 pounders)
|Materials||Medium wood 10 and 3 mm thickness (0.39 or 0.11 inche)|