We wanted to give a new look to the original site, which had become complicated to update or to make evolve, and to highlight the numerous possibilities of animation in a miniature setting thanks to Magnorail.
We therefore thought it important to keep you informed of this update, which we hope will suit you
The new magnorail.com website is above all a source of information on which you can rely to help you realise your project and answer all your questions.
Compared to the old site, we have developed the following pages in particular:
- The presentation of Magnorail
- The presentation of the products with an emphasis on text and photos
- The FAQ section (www.magnorail.com/frequently-asked-questions/) has been the subject of a lot of work and we think we have answered most of the questions asked by modellers. For the realisation of this page, we would like to thank the collaboration of our Australian dealer MagnorailOz who helped us to improve it and to add new articles
To make this site more innovative in terms of communication, we have also created new pages:
- The NEWS page (https://www.magnorail.com/news/) which we think is very important and will tell you all the news/projects to come as well as all the news around Magnorail (presentation, exhibition, article in the press, etc...)
- The #magnogram page (https://www.magnorail.com/magnogram/ also available on lnstagram), will allow you to create a Magnorail community thanks to your examples of creations or those given by modelers. When you make a post on Magnorail on Instagram, you can include the #magnogram in your comments and then see it active on the official Magnorail website. This will allow everyone to share and exchange the different achievements. Thank you in advance for making this community grow!
As you can see, this new website is available in French, German and English. This was also a big job.
We wish you a very good reading and stay at your disposal for any further information request