With this set of 2 interfaces, you can easily build a negative or positive relief (bridge, viaduct...) for your layout with Easy Modules Maketis.
Thanks to his sliding system you can adjust the height 11 to 39 cm. You can put also a bridge in all scales (Z, N, TT, HO and O)
The montage is very easy and fast (screws included) with with glue as Cleocol.
23 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
With these interfaces, you can connect all the modules (118x59 cm, 59x59 cm and corner 45°) for a negative or positive relief. (for a various scenery as in a reality)
They can support a single module without legs more.
Thanks to his sliding system (11 to 39 cm) you can use all the actual bridges (Noch, Peco, Auhagen, Roco...) in all scales that you need
Real novelty for the Model Railway activity, Maketis propose you his range " Easy Module " since 2017 in order to allow you an easy and fast construction of a wooden module (layout).
With Easy Module Maketis you can play quickly with your favorites Model Trains without the constraints of joinery.
As announced and explained in our blog, this module is destined for the modellers having no place, tools, know-how or time to manage this essential step of joinery.
The " Easy Module " range developed by Maketis containts several advantages:
- All the faces of the module are connectables with each-other.
- Thanks to a game of pin and mortise on every part, the assembly of the module is simple and requires a basic equipment (screwdriver or electric screwing machine, small hammer, clamp or adhesive tape), every part is designed to have risen in a single sense, no chance to make a mistake!
- This assembly coupled with a vinyl Glue (Cléocol for example) is reliable and also will have a good resistance in time.
- The belt is strengthened by slot-in corners and allow the support of 4 feet in chrome-plated metallic tube.
- Variable height of the module from 100 to 130 cms (39,37 to 51,18 inches) or customizable according to the needs for every modeller.
- Feet are adjustable also in height thanks to 4 cm screw approximately to solve the irregularities of the ground.
- Including a background 40 cm high (15,74 inches) and facades with 3 mm Medium white prepaints around the belt in order to obtain presentable module and mask the connections.
- Belt and top plate in 10 mm medium manufactured with a digital milling machine guaranteeing an perfect assembly and squareness.
- Weight of the module 118x59 cm with feet = > less than 16 kg (35,27 pounders)
|Materials||bois MDF 10 et 3 mm|